Sign up for newsletter
Get latest news and update
When you list your property with the Gold Alliance, you join a dedicated team of vetted, professional, & well-known agents in the Hua Hin area who specialize & focus on finding the right buyer for your home.
Instead of a shotgun approach to listing your property with every agent in Hua Hin, we use hired data specialists to market your property to a targeted audience of active buyers.
In addition, we will produce high-quality marketing materials, including high-resolution photos, walk-through videos, & aerial drone photography when necessary, making your property as attractive as possible to potential buyers.
Gold Alliance member agents shall adhere to the highest standards of honesty and professional integrity both in their dealings with the public and in their dealings with each other.
• Members shall conduct their affairs with integrity and dignity.
• Members shall, in particular, refrain from misleading statements and exaggerated claims in their dealings with sellers, buyers and potential buyers.
• Members will list properties with honest and fair descriptions, realistic sales price, high quality photographs and will complete the necessary due diligence for the property with the sellers contact details before sending to the other Gold Alliance members to display on their own company websites.
• Members shall recommend to all buyers to obtain good independent legal advice prior to purchasing of a property.
• Members will be clear that any deposit taken in regard to purchasing a property will be non-refundable unless during the solicitors due diligence that there is a legal reason why the purchase should not complete the purchase and in this instant the deposit would be returned in full to the buyer.
• Members shall comply with all applicable local laws, including tax laws.
• Members shall accept responsibility for all acts of their staff.
• Members shall comply with this code of conduct or face being expelled from the Gold Alliance.
• Members shall, upon request, provide the founding members of the Gold Alliance with copies of any document relating to their dealings with any other person or their business practices which, in the opinion of the Gold Alliance, may be necessary in order to establish the member’s compliance with his obligations under this code or in connection with any reported dispute.
If any dispute arises between a member and any seller, buyer or other customer, the member shall draw attention to the existence of such to the founding members of the Gold Alliance.
This code of conduct shall not limit the rights that a member might enjoy under local law or otherwise.
Get latest news and update